This is a seat at the Board of Directors of the Aurora City Community Of Faith with the official role and title of Outreach Chairman.
It is an elected position on the Board with a particular influence in Community Outreach projects.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Work cohesively with committed members to develop efforts and ensure overall coordination of all community outreach projects and special events.
- Develop and implement short term and long term strategies to maintain community outreach programs
- Establish and recruit task force and committee members to assist in the ongoing community projects.
- Develop budgets for community outreach initiatives and programs
- Represent the Community Of Faith at events
- Prepare monthly reports and submit to the Board Secretary prior to Board Meetings.
- Assist the Board President as directed in the coordination of Community Outreach Programs
- May temporarily chair other committees or task forces with a specific objective assigned by the Board or the Board President.