- I believe the Bible is God’s written Word, uniquely inspired by the Holy Spirit. It bears unerring witness to Jesus Christ, the Living Word. The Bible has authority over all human life.
- I believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- I believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- I believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. This is possible only by confessing our faith in Jesus Christ as Lord, and believing in our heart that God has raised Him from the dead. Romans 10:9
- I believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- I believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; that the saved are resurrected to eternal life, and that the unsaved are resurrected for eternal damnation.
- For more information on what I believe, feel free to ask, or listen to the sermon and radio show recordings for more information.